TFT Large Screen Wifi Weather Station
HP2551 - TFT Large Screen Wifi Weather Station
Ecowitt Professional Wi-Fi Weather Station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring and supports uploads to Wunderground/ WeatherCloud/WOW via Wifi connection. Designed to provide the weather data you need for home use, gardening, educational purposes, boating and more.
Personal Weather Station: provides accurate weather information with newly designed interface; allows you to monitor your home and backyard wirelessly and have fun
Wi-FI Capable: Supports uploads to Weather Underground/Weather Cloud/WOW via Wi-Fi connection; View weather conditions in your backyard with free iOS and Android apps from weatherunderground
Large TFT Color Screen: User friendly & well-desingned interface with 2 background (dark/light) selectable; Displays wind speed and direction, dewpoint, rainfall, indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, moon phase, solar radiation and UV; with weather forecast function
All-in-One Outdoor Sensor: wind vane, wind speed cups, UV / solar radiation sensor, thermo-hygrometer sensor, rain gauge, bubble level and solar collector 7-in-1 integrated sensor; 100M Long range wireless connectivity
Max/Min & History Records: View max/min and historical records of sensors directly on the console; with sunrise and sunset time display
Supports upload to our free weather server: ecowitt.net and user customized website(needs to having the same protocol with wunderground or ecowitt.net) with console firmware V1.4.6 and wifi firmware V1.3.8 or above
Supports 1 WH51 soil moisture sensor + 1 WH41 PM2.5 air quality sensor + MAX 8 WH31 multi channel temperaure and humidity sensor
1. With a 7" large TFT (high resolution) colored display console
2. Wirelessly Wifi connection and supports to upload to WU, Weathercloud and WOW
3. Measures wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, outdoor temperature and humidity, solar radiation and UV. With a temperature, humidity and barometric pressure sensor inside the console.
4. Calculates dew point, wind chill, heat index, moon phase and sunset/sunrise time
5. With wireless solar powered 7-in-1 intergrated outdoor sensor
6. Weather forecast & alarm
7. 2 background (dark/light) selectable
8. View historical records of sensors directly on the console
9. User friendly & well-desingned interface
Note: 1.The weather data on our APP is based on WU server and you need to enter your WU station ID before view ing the weather data.
2. The stainless steel pole on the photo is not included.
Transmission distance in open field: 100 m (330 ft.); RF Frequency: 433 MHz
Temperature range:-40°F - 140°F;Accuracy: 2°F
Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%; Accuracy: 5%
Rain volume display range: 0–199.99 in; Accuracy: 10%
UV-Index range: 0 – 15; Light range: 0 – 120 kLux
Sensor reporting interval: 16 seconds
Console: 5V DC Adapter (included)
Indoor Sensor : 2 x AA Batteries (not included)
Outdoor sensor: Solar panel (built-in)
Outdoor sensor (backup): 2 x AA Batteries (not included)
This item will be shipped via express shipping and the estimated delivery time is about 7 working days after your order.
We'll send you a tracking number for you to track the shipping status of your order within 2-3 weeks after you placed your order(Note: your order will be delayed due to our coming National Day(2019.10.1 - 2019.10.7)).
Manual & Software
Please click the product image to check all the related downloads(manual/PC software/APP).2019-9-24 18:15:43
HP2551 Firmware Update - V1.5.1Download Now
Firmware update for HP2551 - V1.5.1
1.Supports Germany language display
3.Please also update the wifi firmware version to V1.4.2 or above on the WS View app to get the best performance.
Operation Tips to update the console firmware:
1. Take out your microSD card(max 32G).
2. Drag the user.bin under the root directory of your microSD card.
3. Insert the card into the console - power off the console - power on the console - update the program.
Operation Tips to update the wifi firmware and upload to ecowitt.net on the WS View app:
1. Download the latest WS View app and install it.
2. Open the app and click Back to enter the menu page(please ignore the configure process, because the HP2551 doesn't need to configure on the app).
3. Click Menu - select Device List - select your device - follow the instructions to update.
4. After the updating, click your device again to enter the ecoiwtt.net uploading page.
5. On the ecowitt.net uploading page, enable the ON button(displayed blue) and set the uploading interval time.
6. Copy the MAC address(will be used to add the device on the server later)
7. Press Save on the page.
8. Press Register at ecowitt.net and finish the registration on the page.
9. Press the upper left menu button and select Devices.
10. Press Add Device and input all the information needed.
11. Press Save.
12.Press Dashboard on the menu. Your sensor data would be available on the dashboard within several minutes.
1. Please ensure the console and your phone are at the same network before the wifi firmware updating.
2. Please wait for several minutes for the process patiently.
3. When select device address on map, please wait till the map display before select your address.
You may add a shortcut of the ecowitt.net website on the home page of your phone for quick access.
Any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HP2551 ManualDownload Now
Create a new Topic