HP2551 Weather Station Display Console - Accessory Only
HP2551-C - HP2551 Weather Station Display Console - Accessory Only
HP2551 Weather Station Display Console - Accessory Only
- Model: HP2551-C Hits: 5307
7" large TFT (high resolution) colored display console
Can be the display console for WH32(Outdoor temp and humidity sensor) + WS68(wireless anemometer) /WS80(ultrasonic anemometer)+ WH40(self-emptying rain gauge sensor)
Supports uploads to Weather Underground/Weather Cloud/WOW via Wi-Fi connection; View weather conditions in your backyard with free iOS and Android apps from weatherunderground
User friendly & well-desingned interface with 2 background (dark/light) selectable; Displays wind speed and direction, dewpoint, rainfall, indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, moon phase, solar radiation and UV(when related sensors added); with weather forecast function
Max/Min & History Records: View max/min and historical records of sensors directly on the console; with sunrise and sunset time display
❥❥Supports upload to our free weather server: ecowitt.net and user customized website(needs to having the same protocol with wunderground or ecowitt.net) with console firmware V1.4.6 and wifi firmware V1.3.8 or above
❥❥Supports MAX 8 WH51 soil moisture sensor + MAX 4 WH41 PM2.5 air quality sensor + MAX 8 WH31 multi channel temperaure and humidity sensor
❥❥Sensor ID management function and calibration functions for all the sensors
Package Content: 1X HP2551 Weather Station Display Console - Accessory Only
Note: Please let us know whether you need the indoor temp/humidity/pressure 3-in-1 sensor.
Note: Please send your address to us firstly for the final price. Thank you.
We're not be responsible for any tax might be generated in your country or customs.
This item will be shipped via express shipping and the estimated delivery time is about 7 working days after your order.
We'll send you a tracking number for you to track the shipping status of your order within 2-3 weeks after you placed your order.
Note: Your order will be delayed due to our Spring Festival holiday (Jan 19 to Feb 9).
Any problem, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We'll reply your messages within 24 hours(48hours or more for weekends and holidays )
Manual & Software
Please click the product image to check all the related downloads(manual/PC software/APP).2020/7/8 9:25:15
HP2551/HP2553 Firmware Update - V1.6.4Download Now
Firmware update for HP2551/HP2553 - V1.6.4
Mainly Updates for V1.6.4:
1. Add display icon for the WH55 Water Leak Sensor:
Green - normal
Red & Flash - leaking
Yellow - low battery alert
Orange - offline over 10 mins
2. Supports to add WH45 PM2.5, PM10 and CO2 3-in-1 sensor.
3. Supports to add max 8 WH34 Temperature Sensor.
4. Supports the lightning strikes distance unit to change along with the wind speed unit.
Mainly Updates for V1.6.0:
1. Supports to accept WH57 Lighting sensor & WH55 Water leak sensor(no display on the main interface) and upload to ecowitt.net
2. Modify the optional sensors data interface display to support sensor name editing;
3. Soil moisture calibration for the 0% AD range changed to be : 0 ~ 200;
4. The main interface soil moisture switches channel data display every 5 seconds;
5. The T&H sensor(optional sensor) is disabled by default.
Mainly Updates for V1.5.8:
1. Modified the wind gust algorithm
2. User-defined server protocol type: Ecowitt and WU function reversed
Mainly Updates for V1.5.4:
1. Supports max 8 WH51 soil moisture sensors.
2. Supports max 4 WH41 PM2.5 sensors.
3. Add calibration functions for WH31 multi-channel temp and humidity sensors/WH51/WH41(On Setup page, press More).
4. Add Sensor ID management function(On Setup page, press More).
5. Display multi-channel sensors(WH31/WH51/WH41) on the console(On normal dispaly, press the up-and-down arrow icon for 4 times)
Operation Tips to update the console firmware:
1. Take out your microSD card(max 32G, Fat 32).
2. Drag the user.bin under the root directory of your microSD card.
3. Insert the card into the console - power off the console - power on the console - update the program.
Operation Tips to update the wifi firmware and upload to ecowitt.net on the WS View app:
1. Download the latest WS View app and install it.
2. Open the app and click Back to enter the menu page(please ignore the configure process, because the HP2551 doesn't need to configure on the app).
3. Click Menu - select Device List - select your device - follow the instructions to update.
4. After the updating, click your device again to enter the ecoiwtt.net uploading page.
5. On the ecowitt.net uploading page, enable the ON button(displayed blue) and set the uploading interval time.
6. Copy the MAC address(will be used to add the device on the server later)
7. Press Save on the page.
8. Press Register at ecowitt.net and finish the registration on the page.
9. Press the upper left menu button and select Devices.
10. Press Add Device and input all the information needed.
11. Press Save.
12.Press Dashboard on the menu. Your sensor data would be available on the dashboard within several minutes.
1. Please ensure the console and your phone are at the same network before the wifi firmware updating.
2. Please wait for several minutes for the process patiently.
3. When select device address on map, please wait till the map display before select your address.
You may add a shortcut of the ecowitt.net website on the home page of your phone for quick access.
Any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a new Topic